6.02.2013

You asked me

If I still loved you.
I couldn't tell you the truth.
I said I don't know.
Even till now
I still have to lie to you.
You have made such a big impact on my life.
Even till now I'm afraid of calls.
For everything that I do
I'd know how you would think and react.
So much that I'd presume everyone to do the same.
Everything I say
I'd presume everyone to think the way you do
And act the way u do.
Tell me the things you'd say.
You asked me if I think about you.
I do.
The happy times, but these memories are always short-lived.
Because the bad memories will surface.
You said I left you alone.
I admit I was wrong.
Part of me thinks I didn't do wrong.
I could never have known.
But part of me feels guilty.
I would have known. If I picked up the call.
The call I was afraid to take.
Yet you keep trying to put me down
Make me feel guilty.
What are you trying to achieve?
I wonder.